Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ashanti & Nelly. My Time Machine Works!



Ashanti and Nelly are apparently relevant again! Ashanti, in a Barney purple prom dress, and Nelly, minus his trademark bandaid on his face, were quite the 2001 power couple at the pre-BET Awards dinner at Vibiana in LA last night. Nelly was honored to be the co-host of the BET event.

So I'm going to pretend I sort of care for a second. Are these two really a couple? Seems like they're always pictured together and I'm pretty sure they've been going out for years now, but Ashanti recently gave this statement to People Magazine:

"Me and Nelly, we're good friends. We Kick it - hang out a lot. No engagement, but definitely in the future."

Does she have one of those "deals" with her friend that says if we're not both married by the time we're 35 let's just get married? I've one of those. I actually have about 6 of those deals. At first it just seemed like really good planning, but the more girls I have enter into this deal the closer I will eventually get to start my own Polygamy Sect and move to Texas and have everyone wear blue, green, and pink paper dresses. Ahhh, one can dream.

No comments: