Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brad and Angelina are Totally Giving Me Money!

Jackpot! According to Us Weekly, who have taken a week off from blowing the cast of The Hills, Brad and Angelina are giving $1 million to kids affected by the war! Finally the war is working in my favor! I have no idea what I'm going to spend the on, but I know it's going to be on something big like a kegerator or something. I deserve it as I am affected by the war. The war has really ruined my television viewing experience since every time I turn it on there's always another story about it. Blah blah, Osama bin Laden....blah blah blah, oil.....blah, blah, blah Baghdad Bob. Enough. Now give me my money!

Oh wait, there's one stipulation I guess. I must be a child living in Iraq. Ugh. I knew I should have moved once they took Laguna Beach off the air. The Jolie-Pitt Foundation will give $500K to Iraqi kids and $500K to American kids who lost a parent while fighting in Iraq or just have a parent who is currently in Iraq. If I ship my dad off for a "vacation" to Iraq does that count? I'm just kidding, dad, there is no vacation planned for you.

Source It Up!

No comments: