Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Care to Buy Britney's House?



According to TMZ.com, a judge in the Britney Spears conservatorship case has recently approved Britney's request to sell her house. I am in the process of buying a plane ticket to fly to Malibu and attend the open house. I'm just going to stand in front of the house yelling "$1 dollar, Bob!" in hopes that others bidding on the house go over the actual retail price. That's how that works, right? See you Mo' Fo's at the Showcase Showdown! Yeee Haw!

Imagine what owning Britney's house would be like? If those walls could talk I bet they'd say, "I have syphilis."

The photos above are from Britney leaving dinner at Sur in Hollywood the other night with a nice black dress on that really clings to the gut. It's like a fight between the gut and the crotch at all times. It's like good vs. evil. I think she should have cut a hole out of the dress so her stomach could get some air and by "air" I really mean "escape."

Source It Up!

1 comment:

sarac said...

ive never noticed how huge her forehead is...