Friday, June 20, 2008

Does Megan Fox Know She's With David Silver?


I'm not going to lie to you, I just basically wanted to post these pictures of Megan Fox on a photo shoot at the beach. I then, however, figured I should tell a story to go along with it. Here's the story. Apparently Megan Fox is spilling some info on the Transformers 2 movie like a 9 yr old school girl with a secret crush. She told MTV:

"As big as the first movie was, this is 10 times as big, 10 times as many set pieces, explosions, and acrobatic stunts. Shia and I make out a little bit; I don't know if anyone wants to see that."

Well that's a dumb statement. Of course I want to see her make out, but not so much with Shia as with me or perhaps even a tree. Simulated sex with a stuffed animal, rusty shopping cart, and/or a stop sign is also acceptable.

The article continues by discussing that the script has had a ton of rewrites because the original script was rushed due to the writers strike. Why does it need rewrites? Megan Fox is in it. I'd watch her read a blueberry muffin recipe in 15 different languages (except French) for 90 minutes.

Oh, and as a sidenote, the rumors are flying that Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green (aka David Silver) may be breaking up soon, so I'll let you guys know as soon as I start dating her. I hear she loves bloggers. Oh, and by "bloggers" I mean "not bloggers."

No comments: