Friday, June 06, 2008

Don't Sass Me, Unidentifiable Olsen!




Why you sassy little Olsen bitch, you. Mary-Michelle-Ashley-Kate-Gibbler-Tanner-Olsen was recently interviewed by Elle Magazine and I don't like her attitude one bit! I'll wash that little Olsen mouth out with soap! Ok, well it wasn't that bad but I still have dreams of sticking a bar of soap in Olsen mouth.

Anytanner, Elle asked the unidentifiable Olsen about her lavish lifestyle, she answers by saying it's nobodies business if she's rich or not.

"No, but it's nobody's business if I am or not. I mean, if you want to have a discussion about fame and what does it really mean to be famous these days, what's celebrity anymore, what's media? That's different."

First off, it's totally my business about how rich you are. As a celebrity you are forced to tell me those things and I should also have access to your personal Myspace and email accounts. And what the hell was her answer about "what's celebrity...what's media....that's different." Was that a question or an answer? If I was the interviewer I would have said, "Uh, unidentifiable Olsen, are you asking me or telling me? Come on Olsen, use your words....use your words."

That's a pretty boring interview. I would have asked her what she was thinking about when she was sitting on the boat in Full House on the episode where Papouli died and she asked Uncle Jesse if it was ok to cry. I would have also asked if she ate that chocolate pudding cup that was placed on the boat or was it just a prop. These are the hard hitting questions people really want to know. I also would have asked if she knew which Section 8 housing complex Kimmy Gibbler is now living in. Ugh, to be an interviewer. One can only dream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny...So just because you keep me so entertained I thought I should remind you to get your gift ready:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?order_num=-1&wrn=%2D1891408295
Let me know what you're going to get!

Anonymous said...

What a wee-tard! Bitch you earned your money from "people". Without that, you'd just be an everday weirdo.

Anonymous said...

Haha Anonymous!

Guess the chef wasn't marriage material for FMC. He can still be her toy.

Anonymous said...

Mary-Kate (and Ashley) has a ton of interesting shit to say here:

www.marykateandashleynews.wordpress.com. You will laugh. Or just get pissed off.