Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heidi's Song "FASHION" is Pure Magic!!


Full URL

Oh wait, I'm sorry, what? I think, I think this was sent to me as Heidi Montard's new song, but I pressed play and listened to it and I'm pretty certain that Mother Mary and all the angels and saints are singing this song. Just when I thought Heidi couldn't technically get any worse she fell through the shit floor, fell into a bunch of shit, busted through that shit, and then picked up that shit, ate some of that shit, flossed her teeth with that shit, garggled with that shit, and then sang this song. Clearly, this is the highlight of my week.

Heidi's new song, "Fashion" sounds similar to that beautiful and talented singer "Shauna" who sang "Never Gonna Be, the Same Again" from the movie Teen Witch. Still with me? Anyway, just when I'm like what in the holy hell is Heidi singing I think she started going all Chinese or some shit. Is that French? Yuck.

Now keep in mind that according to Us Weekly, Heidi said about the song "It's the greatest song of my life." It really is. I'm thinking they should start up the Olympic games with this song....or at least the Special Olympics with it. Yeah, I went there.

I'm really looking forward to the music video. My money is on it being Heidi singing in the petite department at Sears while Specer tapes it with his cell phone. Yes/No?

Oh well. It's never gonna be, the same again. It's never gonna be (never gonna be) the same again.

Fashion Put it All on Me

Sad Source

13 comments:

melissa said...

my ears are bleeding.

melissa said...

Seriously. Kill me now.


Fashion Lyrics

Red One!

HEIDI!
Ohhh Ohhh
La La La
We Love Designer


I am, I’m too fabu-lous
I’m so fierce that it’s so nuts
I live, to be model thin
Dress me, I’m your manne-quin

(A bunch of designer names in a “French” accent)

Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be
Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be

Ohhhh Ohhhhh
La La La
We love designer

I need, some new stile-ttos
Can’t walk, down the street in those
You are, who you wear it’s true
A girl’s just as hot as the store she chooses

(A bunch of designer names in a “French” accent)
[Fashion Lyrics On http://www.elyricsworld.com/ ]

Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be
Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be

Ohhhh Ohhhhh
La La La
We Love Designer

Ohhhh Ohhhhh
La La La
We Love Designer

Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be
Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be

Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be
Fashion put it all on me
Don’t you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be

Ohhh Ohhhhh
La La La
We love designer

Ohhh Ohhhhh
La La La
We love designer

Pop Culture said...

I love every last second of it. There's no way this can be serious. I'm writing my letter to Santa now to put in a request for the video!

Thanks for the lyrics. I'm blind.

-IBBB

Anonymous said...

i'm so confused right now...

Anonymous said...

My ears just fell off my head, slapped me and then ran off for listening to the crap.

cnap786 said...

yeah! heidi rulzzzzz. haha. this shit isn't even bad enough to be in high school musical 16 (or whatever number they're on now).

sweet lord. perhaps lauren can use this in one of her fashion shows?

Anonymous said...

I'm hot, and you're not...so if you wanna hang with me I'll give it one shot.

Fan Of IBBB said...

GOOD LAWD THAT SUCKS ASS...What else can you say?

murray said...

remember that simpsons episode where one plane goes to another planet and the other goes to the sun with Bart, Homer, Richard Simmons, Rosie ODonoll...well Hedi and Spencer belong on that plane

Anonymous said...

That freaking song is stuck in my freaking head! If it doesn't go away quick I may have to kill myself LOLOL!!!

AlexisT said...

Maybe Shauna gave Heidi her tour jacket and now she thinks she is the most popular girl in the world and that it's ok to send crap like this out into the world...

Trac3 said...

Jesus christ I am laughing so hard I think i have given myself an asthma attack

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else think the lyrics bear some resemblence to Aqua's "Barbie Girl"?

"I am anyone you want me to be" etc.