Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey! That's My Attention Whore!



I love attention whores. I also love whores. What a delightful combination those two make. Christina Aguioejrelslklajfoewjwla likes to lead a low-key life so she figured her best bet to get a quiet bite to eat was to head out to his hidden gem of a restaurant called The Ivy. The Ivy. Have you heard of it? Probably not. Most people haven't. Somehow the paparazzi just happened to be there and were ready to attack her for a photo and possibly even her lobster risotto in a doggie bag.

Seriously, I've been to The Ivy on every trip I've ever taken to LA because, like Christina, I too am an attention whore and whenever I show up with my Red Sox hat on people always take a second look as they figure I am either someone from New Kids on the Block, Matt Damon, and well, that pretty much wraps it up. For me, this is as close to celebrity as I'm ever going to get. Anyway, the food there sorta blows. Well, it doesn't blow as much as you need to blow in order to pay the check as it is way overpriced. Either way, you only go there to be seen and I am one of the losers that goes just to check out the celebrities. However, I would like to go on the record as saying that even though I make fun of these celebrities in the unlikely event my life ever turns into that I will totally be the type who goes to these places just to be seen. I will also spend a ton of time at local malls in random states so I could get swarmed by tons of people. I think that's a healthy goal to have.
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

No comments: