Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jessica Simpson Comes to NYC


Jessica "I'll Keep Trying Anything" Simpson is in New York City to meet up, supposedly, with some very important people about her country music album. I feel safer when there's a Simpson in the city....unless it's OJ, then I run. But that's another story for another time with another group of people. Anyway, I'm about to make a statement. Ready? I like Jessica Simpson and not just because I bet she's a filthy pig in the bedroom (um, I mean her room is messy), but because with everything she tries and fails miserably at she just keeps on going. She like, "I've bombed all other musical genres...let's try country." She has spunk and a big as I like both of those things. When I finally crash and burn this blog, I'm going to "pull a Jessica" and try my hand at writing children's books. I f'n love kids.

3 comments:

kasey said...

So I read in the metro this morning on the subway that Brody is getting his own spin off. I've been waiting all day to come home and read this news with sarcastic undertones (overtones?) on IBBB but to my shock and dismay you did not report on it today! Tell me you're not slipping!

Pop Culture said...

True. However, sometimes that stuff is just way too easy. Sometimes even I need a "Hills" break. Yeah, I said it. I'm owning it.

kasey said...

understood.