Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kelly Ripa Blows. Ok!!


There's only so many times I can rewind the TIVO when Kelly Ripa walks out onto the set of Live with Regis and Kelly. Finally, I now have new mental images of Kelly Ripa in what I would assume to be her "during intercourse" look. I no longer have to have "private time" with Kelly and my TIVO like a caveman. Jesus saves!

Anyripa, Kelly was blowing in the wind, like a $2 dollar whore still working the streets during a tornado, at the Jorge Posada Foundation Gala in NYC the other night. When the wind kicked up, so did Ripa's wild side (please repeat that last sentence in your best "Regis" voice). Oh, and I assume the Jorge Posada Foundation raises money to help him buy a chin because he's missing one. If you don't know who he is, that wasn't that funny. If you do know who he is, that wasn't that funny. Either way, Google it.

People have been giving Kelly a lot of crap lately, but I have to say I like her. Anyone who can sit with their grandfather every morning and try to understand who the hell Burt Bacharach is and try to explain to him what "The Hills" is, is a-ok in my book.

1 comment:

that's what she said...

i THINK kelly might do "the meth"