Monday, June 30, 2008

An Olsen vs. Spencer Pratt? It's like "Sophie's Choice" for Me!



What does one do when their two favorite worlds collide? You first pray to your Santa and then you write a letter to your Jesus. That's what I do and it always seems to provide me with a sense of peace. An indistinguishable Olsen and Spencer Pratt are getting into a bit of a faux-fight thanks to David Letterman.

To quickly catch you up, the Olsen in question was on Letterman the other night and disclosed that she went to high school with Spencer and he had quite the temper whilst on the soccer field. The Olsen also mentioned that he stomped off the field a few times (like a little bitch, I will add). I'm hoping that Spencer still has the temper issues and forced Heidi to either accidentally answer the iron from time to time or gave her a good shiner due to her burning the roast. While I don't condone violence, I do in this case and I'm sure you all agree.

Moving forward, once Spencer caught wind of this Olsen-diss, he immediately told Us Weekly (once they finished blowing him) the following:

"I don't really care why she used my name to get press for her little indie film that no one's going to see. She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me. I forgive her, though. She's had to go through life as the less cute twin."

Oh sookie sookie! You told her. Let's clear one thing up, though. They are both equally less cute.

So who do I side with? Steve Sanders from The Hills or an Olsen Slut? Why must I decide? Why would God do this to me? Haven't I suffered enough by not having The Hills on right now? Sometimes life really is so unfair. It makes me question God.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I was never an olsen fan....UNTIL NOW!!!

She could buy Spencer Pratt ten times over, wipe her ass with his brillo pad hair, toss him in the dumpster, and it wouldnt even be a 'blip' on her accountants radar.

She could actually HIRE someone to not give a shit about Spencer Pratt for her...

That dude has the most SUPREME ego in America for having not. done. shit.