Monday, June 09, 2008

Thank You For Being Alive



Yowza. These three are still alive and kicking? 3 out of the 4 cast members of the Golden Girls were all smiles and cracked faces at the TV Land Awards which taped over this past weekend and are scheduled to air on Sunday, June 15th on TV Land. Rue McClanahan, Betty White, and Bea Arthur are all shockingly functional. I'm not even teeing off on their age, I am literally shocked that they are walking around. I think they're in their 80's and 90's, no joke.

Sure, Rue looks a little trashed and for some reason she's holding everyone's hand. It's probably some code or sign. Like if she squeezes Bea's hand once it means she just pissed herself and if she squeezes it twice it means she totally dumped in her pants. 3 squeezes means "Call the priest, I think I'm ready."

Ugh, I hope I never get old. I mean, I hope I continue to get older, but I'm hoping at that point there's some secret medicine that was discovered on Pluto that makes you permanently 35 or something. That's why we're exploring in outer space, right? It is, right? Please tell me it is.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

its not the same with out Estelle Getty. Sorry.

ps.But I do love Maude.

sister suki said...

awwww. i love the golden girls.

Fan Of IBBB said...

OMG! Bea Arthur looks like death warmed over a million times. GOOD LAWD ALMIGHTY! I'm with you IBBB, please don't let me grow old and if I do...and look like that, dear children of mine, don't let me leave the house.

Anonymous said...

86, 85 and 74 years old...oh my god!!!