Friday, July 11, 2008

America's Next Top Wig Model







There are 5 beautiful girls standing in front of me. I only have 4 wigs in my hand. The girl who is not wearing the fakest wig will return to the house, pack her belongings, and go...home. Eva. You are saved. Your reward? You get to model horrific looking wigs in an insanely random wig magazine that, yes, actually exists.

IBBB received an email from Celeste who informed me that she is half-Filipino, 1/4 Mexican, and 1/4 German. I immediately thought that if she was edible she would give me the shits. Moving on, Celeste received a wig magazine in the mail "by accident" and as she just happened to flip through it she discovered America's Next Top Model Season 3 winner Eva Pigford modeling some wonderfully realistic wigs. She was nice enough to scan all of these photos and send them to me. Then, however, I realized she didn't give 2-shits about me as the last line of her email was, and I quote, "I've attached some of the pics, Jenny will love this." "Jenny" if you recall is IBBB's America's Next Top Model weekly episode recapper. So "thanks" Celeste for sending this over. I'll alert Jenny.

Looks like winning ANTM really does change your life. I highly doubt if Eva hadn't been on ANTM she would have NEVER had the chance to model these wigs. Ever. Tyra saves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, we were sitting at a patio of a coffee shop in Amsterdam right by the redlight district and of course, Nigel Barker passes by with his wife and little baby. He's gorgeous. Looks exactly the same as on TV. Didn't bother him because after all they are spending some family time and are on a vacation. Did get a picture of them as they were leaving only the back though!

Anonymous said...

What doesn't give you the shits???
Oh yeah-a small caesar salad (hold the dressing and croutons) with a hershey bar on the side..........
I think there is a toilet a the Sheraton that is on the Mass Pike still recovering from being violated.

Love you,
Bubba's Mother

Buy cheap TV show DVD box sets online shop said...

America's Next Top Model Season 1-9 DVD Boxset (Free Season 10)

Purchasing America's Next Top Model Season 1-9 DVD Boxset Free Season 10 requires only $65.99, which is 40%-60% of the price on eBay even plus the postage, in addition, we will present three most popular DVD movies. It will be a not bad choice for you to enjoy them by yourself, present them to your friends, sell them out or dropship(dropshipping) them to your clients.

http://www.odvdo.com/product_849.html