Friday, July 18, 2008

Are the Girls from Run's House in Lauren's Old "Hills" Apartment?





So I would like to classify this news story as "WTF," "Who Gives a F," and more importantly, "I'm a Loser." Now that that's settled, has anyone been watching the new season of "Run's House" on MTV? Like the TV tool bag I am, I've been watching. Did anyone else notice that the LA apartment that the girls (Vanessa and Angela) now live in looks just like Lauren and Audrina's old apartment on "The Hills" a season ago (minus the gray walls)? Well, when you're life is as sad as mine you notice these things. It's not like it's a big deal, but I sorta feel like it's like I found "Waldo" in a world full of red-striped sweaters. Even the outside of their apartment complex looks a lot like that of good old douche-bag Lauren's old stomping grounds. All I really have as proof is some of these photos from the show, my cutting and pasting skills, a bright blue arrow, and my memory....oh, and my loserishness. I was waiting to see Heidi's mom's "special painting" up against the wall at any second. Maybe Heidi's old dog and Lauren's old cat still live there. Either way, I'll be looking for them.


Anyone? Anyone? Cricket. Cricket. Cricket.

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

11 comments:

Fan Of IBBB said...

Yurp IBBB, I would have to agree with you on this one. Not that I watch Run's House and have been rolling this thought through my mind, but through your fab pic skillz and devotion to MTV shows. Maybe all those apartments look alike or something cuz they are definitely the same ones. MTV must have a spazy contract with them or something. Hmmmmmm...who cares?!

Anonymous said...

Good for MTV! Going green by reusing old sets from old shitty reality shows for new ones. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Damn I think it is the same apartment. I didn't realize mtv was that cheap.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..just saw that episode now...YUP THAT TOTALLY IS the same apt complex as on the hills...i live in LA..those apts are in a housing area called the palazzo. hmm seems to me that mtv has a "set apt" maybe run's house is fake reality too? lol

Anonymous said...

How lame, really MTV...really.and I always thought runs house was at least somewhat realistic.

Marty said...

Not sure if anybody else watched the season premier of "Date My Ex: Jo and Slade" on Bravo...but it appears that now Bravo has rented this apartment set from MTV. It is labeled as "Jo's" apartment on the show, but it is for sure LC and Audrina's old place from the Hills. I hope Bravo got a good discount for thier sloppy thirds!

Anonymous said...

I thought so too at first but the only thing that makes me believe the girls from Run's house have a different apt is the fact that I saw the stairs on that episode and they were saying come downstairs.. And the Hills girls did not have stairs inside of their apt. I think it's the same complex but a different floor plan.

Anonymous said...

Ok popular apartments they look nice but are expensive. They do have different floor plans Angela & Vanessa could have a two level place. I'll give that at least...

Anonymous said...

The Hills girls had a 2 story apartment as well. The stairs are in the corner next to the door.

Anonymous said...

I think its the same apartment complex but not the same apartment. Im sure all the aprtments in the complex have a similar floor plan and similar appliances like any other apartment complex but i do remember lauren's place having a spiral white staircase and angela's and vanessa's places has just plane old staris with carpet! Im sure MTV has a contract with the complex but it seems to be the same place but im sure its not the same apartment!

Angela said...

I think its the same exact apartment but I dont think tehy OR lauren lived there.. Because then everyone knows where they live. MTV likely uses the apartment to film. They hardly ever show/showed the other rooms proabably because theyre not really lived in much.. Who knows. I still love Runs House and Daddys girls. Its more real than the hills..theyre making their company better (pastrys, and we all know its a real company because the shoes are in every mall) as opposed to crying outside od clubs