Thursday, July 17, 2008

DJ Tanner is Making a Comeback!


Yeah! Donna-Jo Tanner! Ow Ow! DJ is totally making some sort of comeback and I couldn't be more psyched. I'm writing my letter to Santa asking that Candace Cameron gets to play Aunt Becky's daughter in the new 90210. What? Crazier things have happened. Anytanner, Candace Cameron was at the 2008 ESPY Awards Giant event the other day.

Damn. DJ is looking pretty good. She's come a long way from when she was all nervous about making friends at middle school and taking her lunch tray into the school phone booth and calling the "time and temperature"lady because she had no friends. Where was Kimmy Gibbler at a time like that? That's what I want to know! DJ was having a hard enough time dealing with having those "chipmunk cheeks" as she put it. Hasn't she suffered enough? What the hell am I talking about again? What's the topic? I'm done.

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

4 comments:

JJ said...

I think Kimmy had a different lunch period than DJ but then the next day she changed her schedule so they could be together. I watch that crap every damn day.

IBBB said...

Sweet! I was hoping there was an explanation. I have a new respect for you "JJ" whoever and whereever you are.


-IBBB

JJ said...

Glad I could be of help. Anytime you have a Full House question just let me know.

JJ (or Jules...in the Chicago area)

Anonymous said...

you are a freakin hilarious blogger..love your humor and wit...i clearly remember that full house episode w/DJ and the lunch tray in the phone booth..she had the hottest outfit on too, ah the 90's lol