Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Future Wife, Julianne Hough, Sings a Little Ditty



Ah there she is. I'm pretending she's singing to me my favorite romantic song, "Smack My Bitch Up." Dancing With the Stars alum, turned country music singer, turned my future girlfriend, turned my future wife, turned my future ex-wife because all of a sudden one of the Olsen Sluts finally came to their senses and took me under their wing, Julianne Hough was performing some of her latest songs at the ABC portion of the Television Critics Association Press Tour that was held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills 90210.

So who else was in attendance to discuss their shows on ABC and watch a little of Julianne Hough being as sexy as all get out? Well that would be Ashton Kutcher who was sporting a Red Sox hat (bandwagon jumper), Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke (to talk about their new season of "Scrubs" which moves from NBC to ABC), Michael Imperioli (to discuss his new show "Life on Mars") and a few other randoms. The point is that Julianne Hough was there and that's all that matters. Oh and she sang her song "Life on Mars." Oh wait and there's a new show coming out called "Life on Mars." I get it.

Source

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

No comments: