Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A-Rod's Stripper is All Worldly and Shit


I love strippers. I love Boston. I love smart strippers who speak in parables. I love strippers from Boston who are smart and speak in parables.

So have you heard what ex-stripper, Candice Houlihan, had to say to A-Rod's wife? Well she was interviewed by the Boston Herald (which I believe is written by a 5th grade class) and not only discussed her affair with A-Fraud, but then offers some advice to Mrs. A-Fraud which was, "A leopard doesn't change his spots."

Wait. What? Since when do strippers speak in parables? She's like, "A stitch in time saves 9." Or better yet, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Seriously this stripper chick should get her own advice column. Oh, and she should get back to stripping.

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

No comments: