Monday, July 07, 2008

So Madonna's Had a Quiet Week



Geesh. I take a couple of days off for the 4th of July and Madonna and A-Rod are in the news 6 times a day. Never has there been more of a random celebrity story since the Michael Jackson elephant man debacle of the 1980's. By now you know New York Yankee, Alex Rodriguez, is supposed to be getting a divorce from his wife and his wife, Cynthia, is blaming Madonna as the last straw that broke her marriage up. Huh? Anyway, after over 64 million stories ran, Madonna has recently issued this statement to People Magazine about her marriage, A-Rod, etc. Please be sure to read her statement in a fake British accent:

"My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce. I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us. I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study."

In a related story, Yankees Suck.

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

3 comments:

Ana said...

Madonna has it all! she´s #4 in top 10 list for the richest female celebs in http://www.weshow.com/top10/en/ (the site is specialized in lists)

Gabriel said...

Love Madonna, she should be #1 in the list!!

Anonymous said...

i'm in shock. no one mentioned the sweaty pits.