Monday, July 21, 2008

So, Uh, Who Went "To Town" on Britney's Dress?




Are Monica Lewinsky jokes still funny? Not really? I'll pass then. Let me be the first to say, however, that I've been teeing off on Britney Spears basically since I started this ghetto little blog almost 2-years ago and I'd like to announce that as soon as Britney is 100% cured of "the crazy" I am totally jumping back on the Britney Spears bandwagon/bangwagon. She's looking good again. Sure maybe it's a face full of caked on make-up, but it works for her.

Britney was a secret surprise guest at the Generation Rescue event that was hosted by Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey. Way to steal their thunder, Brit! I'm sorta liking the new Britney. Her new attitude and look really says "Sure I'm a bit of a nut bag, but I'm pulling through it and I can take a couple of 'man shots' to the face and have it drip down onto my dress and I'm still gonna wear that dress and get photographed in that dress and have these photos seen by millions."


www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

3 comments:

Chris said...

I did - I went to town on Britney's dress. And it didn't take long, either.

Brin said...

LOL! I saw these photos of Britney on every website and on every celebrity gossip show and not one of them mentioned the "mess" on her dress. I LUV it! You are one above the rest. Keep it up, please :0)

Anonymous said...

CHEETO EATING BRITNEY SPEARS WAS FUCKING A BIG BLACK COCK IN HER LIMO RIDE OVER,THE CATCH RUMOR IS SOME RAPPER