Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yay! A Heidi Spencer Murder Suicide?!



Alarming statistics show that those who own guns are 55% more likely to have an accidental deadly shooting in their own home than those who don't own guns. Well if Heidi owns a gun and Spencer owns a gun, isn't that like an over 100% chance that these two clowns are going to "accidentally" kill each other? Oh please, oh please! I hope when they play "murder suicide" they film it for The Hills Season 4. Oh wouldn't that be great! They can leave Lauren a note that says something haunting like "You drove us to do this after watching your 'alleged' sex tape." Maybe Heidi can even staple that note to her forehead. Oh, or nose! Well a blogger can dream at least.

Heidi and Steve Sanders were all scripted business when they took their scripted guns and went to the scripted firing range and scriptedly called the paparazzi to take some scripted photos of their scripted time spent shooting their scripted guns and taking very awkward, yet scripted, poses with said scripted guns. Sadly they were trying to look scriptedly tough, but kinda came across looking like Charlie's Angels.

For someone who got their nose fixed you'd think Heidi's safety goggles would sit on her face a little straighter. Hahah I said, "sit on her face." Ok, well happy shooting you two! Shoot often and take chances!


www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack


Who Shot Heidi and Spencer!?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exactly is someone to have an accidental shooting in their home if they don't have guns? Rhetorical question, really, just thought I'd point out the obvious.

Those two are frightening. She sure is looking so very, very, Christian and upstanding in that shot. Sheesh. Where's Dirty Harry when you need him. Bastard.

TJ said...

anonymous...did you not understand the joke in that statement? 55% of people are more likely to have an accidental shooting in their home than those who don't own guns. read it again...just sayin'

murray said...

what background music should the hills be playing while Hedi and Spencer do their muder suicide? whose job is it to figure that out?

JDizzle said...

Does anyone else want to vomit whenever they see PotatoheadHeidi. Talk about hideous... Sorry sweetie no amount of surgery will fix that nastiness... Pleasepleaseplease have a gun cleaning accident...
That is all.

ibelieveinlove said...

http://i38.tinypic.com/2dujl1f.jpg

keep up the great site ibbb!

Pop Culture said...

Please all, don't fight over my bad math skills and bad jokes and by bad I mean brilliant.

As far as background music I would choose "Smack My Bitch Up."

I also agree about the potato head syndrome (PHS)

-IBBB

hjkl said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.