Thursday, August 07, 2008

Audrina Soaks in a Pool of Douche




Ain't no party like a douche bag pool party 'cuz a douche bag pool party don't stop! Audrina and her teeth strapped on a bikini and hopped in a pool of douche the other day in West Hollywood, CA. Seriously? Are you kidding me with this? So this actually exists. These people are for real and not, like, filming a music video or something? I guess it's not so far fetched. When I swim I typically wear my thick Jesus chains, and then I either alternate between by straw hat or my winter knit cap. I mean, it is the summer, it gets chilly.

So there's nothing to really report on the Audrina front, except that she's squishing her boobs onto some dudes back who happens to not be Justin Bobby. Oh and there are only 11 more sleeps until the new season of The Hills starts! It's the night before my birthday, so thank you MTV for the wonderful gift of brain rot.

P.S Audrina's boobs look as real as a Disney character at an inner city Columbus Day Parade.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Even though she is about as smart as marbles and even though she is apparently OK with hanging out with these douche bags, I would still motorboat those fake funbags. Yay!

shannon said...

"Adrina's boobs look as real as a disney character at an inner city columbus day parade"......is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life.

Bravo IBBB, bravo!

Taylor said...

Those titties ain't real.

murray said...

here in Los Angeles "hipsters" gather around the pools of famous hotels usually on sunday, recovering from hangovers...they swim with their chains $500 shades, and 12 dollar vodka tonics...

IBBB said...

I will be in LA at the end of this month. I would like to sit in a douche-stew with Audrina. Please let me know which pools these are and I will be sure to (1) buy a gold chain and (2) spit-shine it.

Thanks,
IBBB

WhatsOnMyCameraPhone said...

SIIIIICCCCK. i'd rather sit in a pool of piss and shit.

Whats On My Camera Phone said...

in FACT, that is a pool of piss and shit.

kasey said...

Wasn't there an episode of the hills a couple seasons ago where they went to one of these "pools" and hung out with brody and their other pretend friends? IBBB, I rely on YOU for these details!