Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Congratulations Michael Phelps

Congrats Michael Phelps. You won like 300 gold medals. Yawn. What's the big deal? I won a doggy paddle swimming contest at the local YMCA when I was 5 and no one put me on the cover of anything. I even beat out a kid who was like 7 months older than me. Now cash in one of those medals and go get them teef fixed. Please, you were all thinking it too. See you on The Hills in 2009.



Bitter Bastard,
IBBB

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

7 comments:

Lisa D said...

when i was scrolling down this picture, at first it looked like he was wearing a red halter dress. I was thinking, that'd be sweet!

Rakia said...

I love you so much IBBB. If I lived in New York and wasn't lazy beyond belief, I would stalk you.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog and all of your hills recaps! they are so funny and you are not afraid to speak your mind. But making fun of the world's best athlete isn't funny, it's immature. sometimes its better just to hold your tongue...

Taylor said...

Come on IBBB, his teefs are fine. We have to cut him some slack, he is a stud.

Don't you see the Herman Munster in him, don't you think he is the secret off spring of Fred Gwynn ? I know Fred's been dead for a while, but with cryonics and what not, you never know. MSNBC called those size 14 feet flippers, I call them... a guarantee to a good time. JK. :P

Anonymous said...

I was thinking it!

melissa said...

ha!!! I totally thought it was a halter top too!! I had a very confused look on my face until I scrolled all the way down.

Lets face it, even with the grill, he's going in many a ladies "spank bank" (or do we call it something else?...a "rub tub?") I dont know. Hell, Im married and I already googled "DOES MICHAEL PHELPS HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" yeah. Just curious, thats all. chew on that.

Anonymous said...

i totally think it's ok to make fun of the world's greatest athlete!! he should have gotten those teef fixed after the last olympics, he looks retarded