Monday, August 25, 2008

Heidi's New Video, Now Cameltoe Free!





Wow! It looks like someone used some of their Hills money to actually make a music video that included such things as "extras," "work-out clothes," and "hair and make-up." I'm actually pretty sure this is a sign of the apocalypse, but I also thought that when I heard Heidi's last song, "Fashion." Fasion, put it all on me, don't you wanna see these clothes on me? Nope.

This time around Heidi is filming a video for her new "song" called Overdosin'. I'm really hoping that this is one of those times where life imitates art. Only time will tell. I am a little disappointed, however, that with all the old work-out clothes we are not seeing any form of Montag Cameltoe. For me, that is the ultimate goal. I am pleased, though, that the headbands are really making Heidi's chin pop!

Is it ironic that the "backup dancers" behind Heidi are many different nationalities, yet we don't see any of these nationalities represented on actual Hills episodes? Heidi really is a pioneer. She's like Eli Whitney, the inventor of the cotton gin. I mean, I don't know how that relates, but any time I can toss in an Eli Whitney references, well, all the better.

11 comments:

melissa said...

oh. my. god.

Taylor said...

I agree with Melissa.
oh.my.god.


** someone needs to shake some sense into her. Her mom needs to fly out here and take her away.

that's what she said...

HOLY HELL!

kasey said...

Here's to life imitating art! I love it! GOOD ONE! :)

Trac3 said...

Mental note - don't read this site at 7 am in the morning. Chance of waking up neighbors with hysterical laughter extremely high.

Anonymous said...

WTF is wrong with Hoedie's (yes, that's spelled wrong intentionally) hand in that first picture?

Francisca V. said...

is it just me or does it look like heidi is wearing a pad under her tights in the first picture?....just a thought...

Anonymous said...

I hate that bitch go away already.

Maro said...

LOL!
Oh my god, seriously what is wrong with her?!!
Life imitating art, good one IBBB :D

Yvette said...

Is her chin growing back?

joseph segura said...

Hey, I went to college with this Heidi in San Francisco...man i could tell you some stories.....what a little floozie!!! PS....she used to be decent...looking....now its all wack!!!!