Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Hills According to Me and The Hills the Lost Scenes






Thanks to all you trash bags out there for the crapload of emails asking me about The Hills Lost Scenes and "The Hills According to Me."


I loved The Hills Lost Scenes because I hadn't realized just how fake the show has become. They used to have real conversations way back in the day and Heidi looked like she rolled out of bed in 9 out of 10 scenes. Brilliant. Perhaps the highlight of the entire episode was when Audrina farted on the couch. I was not surprised by this as I typically imagine Audrina bobbing for apples in her toilet.

Let me also say that I LOVED "The Hills According to Me. Seriously, brilliant. Many of you emailed me to say how similar many of the jokes were on that show and right here at good old IBBB. Look, I'd never ever claim that someone ripped me off....ever.....but some of the similarities were a little insane. I've had nothing to do with that show at all, although writing the recaps and jokes for the past 2 years made me feel a part of it. Either way, it was hysterical to watch and I'd love to be involved in future episodes. Ahem.

Since I'm about 6 days late with this one, let's use the comments on this blog post and share with me your favorite scenes. You know, or don't. Whatever is easier for you all....or y'all.

www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They totally stole your Whitney accent in this one. Even I did a double take when I heard the man Whitney say Douk...

Anonymous said...

I loved it when Heidi and Audretard were discussing how gold is made!! Audrina looked scared like she was thinking "This just doesn't sound right, but it must be!" hahahaha

nearly never wrong said...

I liked when Heidi informs Lauren that she's dropping out of school and then completely misuses a common phrase and Lauren tells her she better get to class.

Tatiana said...

I fell over when I heard "LOser" ask Audrina about her date with Justin Bobby and then followed it with " I'm only asking to make you feel bad..." ... b/c she totally does that.

Anonymous said...

I liked when Spencer and Heidi went to visit her parents and Spencer was going to meet her parents for the first time. The "mom" was running along side the car and the car kept moving.

Anonymous said...

THEY TOTALLLLY STOLE YOUR "DouK" ACCENT OMGGG! The longgg Spencer beard was fantastic and the guy had Audretard's dead eyes down pat!

I realllly realllllllllly think that the show should start with that "H, I, L, L, S" song where they spell it out! MTV really needs to consider that. And Heidi looking like she rolled out of bed & put whatever was lying on her BR floor on was so much more realistic than her Cindy McCain fake nose/chin/lips/boobs look!

IBBB said...

On The Hills According to Me...I loved the part when they showed her text message that said, "Lo is trying to kill me." Priceless...

...also, when she had the picture of Audrina with her eyes cut out and Lo was like, "Did you like my gift?"

...also, I agree that when Darlene was chasing down the car and banging on the window was a riot.

Overall, all of it was sooo funny.

OH, and when he played Lauren and Steph Pratt's professor with the thick Boston accent and she as calling attendence and was like, "Spencah's sistah...Stephanie Pratt...Spencah's sistah.....oh here she is...the producers just let her in."

I hope they keep doing these! I'm a loser.

-IBBB