Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ode to Papouli



As you know, I have an obsession with all things Full House. My unhealthy obsession hits tilt on the "Creepy-o-Meter" by how much I love the episode when Papouli dies. I literally have it saved on my Tivo and make my friends watch it every time they come to visit me in NYC and we come back from a bar three sheets to the wind. It's a tradition.
Anycrap, I found a brilliant clip on Youtube in which someone edited the Papouli scenes with extra features, such as random, yet hilarious, audience reactions. Sure the clip is 5 minutes and 25 seconds long, but I recommend turning up your volume and watching the entire thing. I'm 10 yrs old so this was extra funny to me. Enjoy!
R.I.P Papouli.
www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I love this. I also have an unhealthy obsession with this show. My personal favorites are the Disney episodes. So much so, in fact, that I have a picture of myself posing on the same steps as DJ when she first saw Steve (the real Steve, not the Aladdin Steve). Talk about dedication.

caitlin said...

IBBB, you totally made this, didn't you

TeeTee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.