Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Hero, Joel McHale, in New York City




Who doesn't like Joel McHale!? No really, who? I'm serious. I want names of the people who don't and I will take multiple baseball bats to their faces. Joel McHale is my hero. There, I said it. I'm fine with it. Growing up I always wanted to be Guy Smiley from Sesame Street, but now that I am grown up (sorta) I've decided I wanted to be Joel. A highlight of my sad and pathetic life was seeing a taping of The Soup last year (thanks Lauren), but now my goal is to get my ass on The Soup one way or another. Even if I have to go on Maury and take part in paternity testing, I'll do it. Although, my luck is that I will be "the father."

Joel McHale was in NYC yesterday attending the premiere of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" at the Lowes theater in Lincoln Square. Ole!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

He looks like he is trying out for OLIVER ! the musical.

Cyn said...

Love me some Joel!

Anonymous said...

I love the soup, I've been watching it for years. Best cable tv program out there. Have you noticed how they are trying to copy the success of the Soup with the sports soup show and the Dish with Tapenga from Boy Meets World on the Style Network? Both of those suck.

Anyway, Joel is a funny guy. He's from Seattle where I reside as well. He got his start on a local Saturday Night Live type program called Almost Live and he was so funny on that as well.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone see the girl that got on The Soup because she said HI to Joel McHale while she was spinning the wheel on The Price Is Right? Great idea!

Anonymous said...

I like joel he's a funny guy.

Anonymous said...

I think your way funnier than Joel...and HOTTER!!

marita said...

the soup is the bestest show on tv ever. period.