Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Belated New Year, etc and etc. Plus, etc.

Happy Belated New Year to all the IBBB readers and those of you who accidentally ended up here. Welcome and goodbye, all at the same time. I enjoyed some much needed time off from my "real" work and got to enjoy the majority of the month with my family and friends in Boston. Nothing grounds you and recharges you more than that. It was a great time home.


2008 was a great year for IBBB, I must admit. It was my first full year in NYC, I landed a Dentyne Ice Commercial, have been featured a couple of times of Sirius Satellite Radio, was lucky enough to interview Chelsea Handler, became a t-shirt model for JerseySucks.net and had endless other auditions...that I could never seem to close. Overall, it was a great year and 2009 looks to be even better!


At some point this craptastic site will be redesigned with a new look and feel. I mean, I believe it when I see it, but I'm hopeful. As you all know I've never been into this blog for the money, but just as a way make some people laugh even for just a few minutes a day (awwww). I thank you for your continued support of this site and all things IBBB. I look forward to more brain-rot on a daily basis.


Buckle up for 2009 kids. Nowhere but up.






www.myspace.com/ImBringingBloggingBack

7 comments:

annie said...

i was beginning to think you died or something.

Viva La Mexico said...

Pasquale! fue un fraude tu recap de the city! cuan harto tenias que estar para solo escribir la mitad de los capitulos, que bueno que estas de vuelta, mi vida vuelve a tener significado al fin. se que casi hablas espaƱol asi que saca ese diccionario!

minty said...

Good to have you back and happy new year. Glad you were able to take some time for yourself. Now make us laugh dammit!

carrie johnson fireboo said...

love ibbb,
good to have you back!

Alli said...

Happy new year IBBB, you make slacking at work so much fun!

Debbie said...

Sorry I'm late in wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR. You know I read your blog every day (well not every day, just the days your not to lazy to write one!) and I will be a reader for a long time to come. I'm stilllll waiting on the .com! You're the best IBBB!
Your numero uno fan (reader)

Kracker Kitty said...

Meow Big Boy! I hope you have a hair ball free year!